Imaris Lineage Package
Imaris Lineage Package provides interactive processing, visualization and analysis software for 3D and 4D microscopic images. Featuring state of the art volume, surface rendering, object detection and tracking tools. Imaris Lineage Package is perfect for researchers who want to automatically analyze moving objects which can divide or fuse over time (cells, mitochondria, etc.), create a tree representation for the split or fused tracks and get the quantitative information from their image data.
Imaris core is an essential module which delivers all the necessary functionality for experiment data management, visualization and segmentation of the 3D and 4D microscopy datasets. Combining speed, precision and ease-of-use, Imaris provides a complete set of features for working with multi-channel datasets from a few megabytes to multiple gigabytes in size. Multiple volume rendering and modes, clipping planes, cross-section slices will let you create stunning animations and snapshots ready to be used in publications.
- Search, tag, and manage your data
- Organize and manage full experiments
- Use premier volume rendering in 3D/4D
- Detect objects using Spots and Surfaces
- Enjoy interactive and intuitive workflows
Imaris MeasurementPro enables researchers to extract critical statistical parameters from their microscopy images thus allowing for the quantification of scientific findings. Imaris MeasurementPro adds shape, size, and intensity based measurement capabilities to the volume rendering, surface rendering and object detection features of Imaris. It allows researchers to interactively classify, group, and filter segmented objects based on any of the calculated statistics. MeasurementPro enables 3D distance and angle measurements in your dataset.
- Obtain, view and export statistics
- Obtain precise measurements of intensity values
- Select objects of interest for extracting parameters
- Sort and classify objects in real-time based on parameters
- Measure distances between points within an object
ImarisLineage provides tools for accurate automated or manual tracking of all moving objects, including dividing cells and allows quantitative motion description and characteristics of shape and intensity changes over time. ImarisLineage enables creation of an interactive lineage tree where the cell fate can be traced from one progenitor cell to the final generation.
- Automatically track objects including dividing cells in 2D/3D + time
- Choose from a large variety of tracking algorithms
- Handle thousands of objects and time points
- Create interactive lineage tree (for Surfaces and Spots)
- Use streamlined track/lineage editor
- Generate object and track/lineage statistics based on motion parameters
Welcome to a new era of data interpretation, plotting and presentation. This module enables you to compare and contrast experimental groups by visualizing your image data (segmented and original) in five dimensions as uni- or multi-variate scatterplots. Along with the use of box + whisker (5-number summary) plots Vantage will help you interpret intrinsically complex and dynamic phenomena. ImarisVantage enables researchers to dissect their multi-dimensional, multi-object images by creating a series of fully customizable plots for better understanding of hidden relationships and associations between calculated measurements, objects or groups of objects
- Dissect multi-dimensional, multi-object images
- Define different variable for each of the 5 dimensions (x,y,z, color, size)
- Create fast, explorative and interactive multi-dimensional plots
- Create side by side ready to publish one dimensional plots to compare groups
- Export figures and annotations into your presentations
ImarisColoc has been designed to give tools to quantify and document co-distribution of multiple stained biological components in 3D or 4D datasets. ImarisColoc provides an array of statistical parameters that include the number of co-localized voxels, the % of dataset, ROI or channel that is co-localized. More importantly, ImarisColoc offers a choice of well-established co-localization coefficients: Pearson’s and Mander’s.
- Multiple colocalization selection methods
- Obtain statistics in real time
- Present data as new 3D or 4D color channel
- Expand or narrow the computed histogram region
- Co-localization of entire time series analyzed in fewer steps
The Imaris Learning Center hosts a wide range of tutorial videos, how-to articles and webinars to guide you through the many features of Imaris. We have provided some links below which will get you started on some of our most recent developments.