Plotting and Data Comparison
Imaris Vantage plotting tool enables to visualize segmented objects on multi-variate scatterplots to discover hidden relationships between object statistics.
- Up to 5 variates represented on xyz axes, size and color) or create a gallery of all detected objects (like spines or dendrites) to compare their shapes.
- Two way interaction between original image and the plot: when the group of objects selected on the plot, it’s also highlighted on the original image.
- Easily compare chosen statistics between your control and experimental groups on uni- or multi-variate scatterplots.
- Test statistical hypotheses using: t-Test F-test, Kolmogorov-Smirnov, Wilcoxon.
- All created plots are ready to use in papers and presentations - you can export them with Snapshot.