Our support pages will help you get your Bitplane software up and running in the fastest possible time.
Contact the Bitplane Support Team
To get into contact with the support team please follow this link.
Log-in to our Customer Portal. This is a service to all our customers. The portal offers the following key features:
- Generate satellite licenses: These are temporary Imaris licenses that you can use on a second computer (typically a laptop or home computer) for temporary work with Imaris, for example, delivering a talk with Imaris. Satellite licenses are a copy of your regular licenses for a second computer for 30 days.
- Get a product status report: list of installed software/modules/versions and their current software maintenance status.
- Download the newest software versions.
- Download the newest manuals and quick start tutorials as pdf.
- Access the WebEx archive.
- Review feature requests and bugs. See whether the feature request or bug report that you are going to post has already been entered.
- Subscribe/unsubscribe to the monthly newsletter and review the past newsletters.
- Manage users at your site (site leader only).
If you would like to register, please follow the link "New user? Click here." and we will process your request.