Imaris File Converter
ImarisFileConverter's redesigned GUI and batch conversion efficiently convert multiple large datasets to save you time.
GET FILE CONVERTER
- Conversion is multithreaded (number of cores selected by the user).
- Files dropped to conversion queue and processed with one click.
- Additional files can be added during conversion.
- Both Read progress and Write progress displayed.
- Memory allocation increased to handle big data.
- Each conversion runs as a separate process.
The Imaris SceneViewer software enables users to interactively view results that have been obtained in a previous Imaris session. A "scene" is a proprietary Bitplane file containing items like the volume image, 3D and 4D objects, animations, and parameters that determine the appearance of these items.
Use the Imaris SceneViewer to freely zoom, pan, and navigate through scenes and take high-definition snapshots of selected views. If the scene contains a key frame animation the scene viewer acts as an disk-saving movie player because the Imaris SceneViewer computes the animation on the fly.
The Imaris SceneViewer is ideally suited to show and share results generated with Imaris. Think of the SceneViewer as Bitplane's analogy to Adobe's Acrobat reader. Users generated scenes with Imaris (the writer) and are now able to share their work with anyone for free.
Although the software is available free of charge it still requires a license to run. This license is available upon completion of the following form and subject to a positive screening of the application.