2017 European User Group Meeting
Dates: June 27th -29th June 2017
Location: Biozentrum, Basel, Switzerland, room 188
The Bitplane European User Group Meeting (UGM) is filled with interesting presentations, useful training advice and is attended by leading scientists at the cutting edge of the Imaris user community. This meeting provides an ideal platform from which to share your ideas, discuss your research interests, learn/develop original analysis protocols and establish new collaborations with other leading members of this active community.
This year's UGM will build upon the latest features of Imaris 8.3 and 8.4, and will be focused on in-depth training on the following topics:
- Our latest patent-pending Torch tool in FilamentTracer for tracing dense fibrous objects such as neuronal dendrites
- Our Lineage module for cell division analysis with the reference frame to correct for the object movement
- Most optimal way to use the Arena view for Batch processing
- Displaying and interpretation of data in Vantage plots
- Cell modules for inter/intra cellular analysis
- Advanced use of XTensions to expand capabilities of Imaris
- Automated 3D counting/volume/surface area estimation and 4D tracking of particles
- Tips and tricks for working with large files
The UGM will have a mix of lectures and hands-on sessions on dedicated computers. Further 3 sessions with your own datasets will also be included, so don’t hesitate to bring data where you need our advice and/or help.
The full provisional agenda is displayed below.
Attendance will be limited and is expected to fill quickly. Advanced registration is required (deadline is June 16th, 2016) and early registration is highly recommended. To register please fill out the form below.
The cost of attending this event is 250€ including one multi-course dinner (but excluding alcoholic beverages) on the 28th June with the Bitplane team, or 200€ without dinner participation. The fee includes access to all lectures, lunch and coffee breaks, printed course materials and access to Imaris-competent PCs. For more details please take a look at the registration website. Please note that this is a not-for-profit event
Participants must contact hotels directly to book the room(s). Directions to the event venue can be found here
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding registration.